2 x Mazda 6 GG 2002-2008
DRIVER SIDE: 22” (550mm)
PASSENGER SIDE: 18” (450mm)
ALL WEATHER AVAILABLE
1. LOW PROFILE
2. IMPROVED WATER PULL BACK
3. EYE-CATCHING STYLISH SLIM DESIGN
4. INTEGRATES THE STRONG POINTS OF FLAT AND CONVENTIONAL BLADES
The Wiper You Have Been Dreaming Of!
No Noise / Flexible Design / Excellent Wiping Performance
REVOLUTIONIZED WIPING QUALITY
IMPROVEMENT OF WATER PULL BACK
EYE-CATCHING STYLISH SLIM DESIGN
NO WIND LIFT UP TO 140Km/h
1. Open cover and turn adapter downwards 2. Insert hook arm and lock hook arm into position 3. Insert hook arm and lock hook arm into position
Handling and Caution
1. Be sure to clean the windshield if it is contaminated with oil, wax, dirt and grimes to insure the service life.
2. Windshield wiper blade should be replaced when they neither perform as expected, nor provide a sufficient level of safety.
3. The recommended replacement cycle for maximum performance is six months.
4. If wiper blades do not lift off the windshield, operate the wiper until they reach in the center of the windshield,
turn off ignition, and change the wiper blades.
|MAZDA||6||2002 - 2008|